Arlo app is a state-of-the-art home security provider and a pioneer in bringing about the first-ever 4K UHD security camera and features both wire-free and weatherproof qualities. Alongside security cameras, Arlo also manufactures other smart devices such as doorbells and security lights. The Arlo App acts as a controlling center for these products after you have synced them with the app. The app keeps a meticulous record of the output feeds from the security cameras that can then be viewed from anywhere on the app. Since Arlo is not available in either of the Chrome Web Store or Apple Store for mac users, this article will allow you to download the Arlo app for PC and thereby give you a better user experience.
Method to Download Arlo App for PC Windows 10
1. The first step involved in downloading a smartphone app on your PC is an emulator. The main purpose of an emulator is to duplicate a system’s environment to another, which is precisely what is required in this case as well.
2. Below are links to popular emulators. You can, however, download and use any emulator that is convenient to you, both Android and iOS, as Arlo is available for both the platforms. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
3. For Android Emulator users, after installing the emulator, you will need to log in to Google Play Store with an existing account or create one if you are a new user. After signing in, all you need to do is search for the app on the search bar and download it.
4. For iOS emulator users, after downloading the emulator, you will need to sign in to the Apple Store, the icon of which you will find in the home screen of your emulator. The Apple store has a lengthier authentication process compared to the Android version. Once logged in, you will easily get access to Arlo by searching for it.
Related Post – Zmodo App for PC 2020
Key Features of Arla App for Windows
· Arlo Ultra – Arlo Ultra is the most powerful security camera that Arlo offers. The camera is 4K HDR enabled and delivers the highest resolution images and video feeds possible. The camera is also equipped with night vision for better picture quality in dimly lit areas and a spotlight right above its lens. The spotlight contains motion sensors and gets activated when questionable motion is detected. Arlo Ultra can pan up to 180 degrees and delivers background noise void audio streams. The camera detects motion and zooms in to the subject of motion using advanced Artificial Intelligence.
· Arlo Pro – Arlo Pro is a flagship product of the company. Arlo proudly claims that it is the “World’s first and only 100% wire-free, weatherproof, rechargeable HD smart security camera with audio and 130-degree viewing angle.” The camera can withstand all weather conditions and still delivers uncompromised crystal clear 4K quality video streams. The cameras are equipped with 2-way audio which means that you can converse with a person standing on the other side of your camera from the Arlo app itself. Arlo Pro, like all other Arlo devices, has a 100 dB siren that you can trigger off from the app if you catch malicious activities on any of your Arlo products.
· Arlo Video Doorbell – The Video Doorbell detects motion effectively outside your door and immediately alerts you by a phone call when someone presses the bell. You also receive continuous video feeds of the activities happening outside your door from the app.
· Arlo Audio Doorbell – The Audio Doorbell also alerts you by a phone call if someone presses the doorbell. You can converse with the person via the 2-way microphone and ward off intruders all from your app. If you are unable to answer your door at any time, visitors can also leave a message with the doorbell.
· Arlo Security Lights are powered by rechargeable batteries and lights up whenever motion is detected. The security lights can be used along with Arlo camera security systems or independently too.
· All the Arlo devices mentioned above can also be synced with voice assistant apps such as Alexa or Google Assistant and thereby controlled by voice.
· Some other accessories that Arlo offers are Magnetic Wall Mounts, Magnetic Charging Cable, Rechargeable Battery, Solar Panel Charger, Camera camouflage skins, Ceiling Mounts, Quadpod Mount and Arlo Chime (Audio speakers that can be used as add-ons with camera and doorbells)
The benefits of Arlo app for pc as a tool for ensuring security doubles up when used on a PC or laptop with a wider display with ease of navigation. By following the steps stated above, you can explore this approach of using Arlo app and keep your homes and workplaces safe from intruders.