Azar app is an interesting matchmaking and video calling app that allows you to meet tons of new people and make great friends with no location barriers. The Azar app shows you profiles of people from various backgrounds and from all over the world. You can connect with them, chat, video call and make new connections all via the Azar App. Azar app is available officially in two variants only; one in the Google Play Store and the other in the Apple Store. Both these are only compatible with smartphones powered by Android or iOS respectively. By following this article, you can download Azar for PC and never miss out on the fun that Azar is.
How to Download the Azar for PC
1. Since the app is not available in either the Microsoft Store or the Mac Store, the only way to download the app on a PC is through an emulator. The basic function of an emulator is to replicate one system’s function onto another. By doing so, the latter system will now be able to support all the apps that the previous system was able to.
2. The emulator will replicate the smartphone environment on your PC. As this app is available in both Android and iOS devices, an Android or an iOS emulator will both work efficiently. You can download any suitable emulator from the internet.
3. For this purpose, BlueStacks and iPadian are two widely used Android and iOS emulators respectively. Downloading and installing both of them is also quite easy.
4. After installing and setting up the emulator of your choice on your PC, launch the emulator. An Android emulator will have the Google Play Store icon on its homepage while an iOS emulator will have the iOS app store icon present. Open the subsequent emulator.
5. At this stage, on opening the Google Play Store, you will be required to sign in with your account. If you do not have an account, you will have to make a new account with Google before proceeding forward.
6. After signing in successfully, you will gain unrestricted access to all the apps in the store. Now all you need to do is search for the Azar app. Download the app on the emulator. The icon will appear on the homepage of your emulator.
7. If you are using an Apple emulator, you will have to use your Apple ID to sign in to the Apple Store. If you do not already have an account, you will need to set up one.
8. Once you have logged in to your account, similarly search Azar App on the search tab. When the search result comes, click on install. The app icon will appear on the homepage of your emulator.
How to Setup the Azar App
1. After downloading the app, when you open it for the first time, on the first screen you will be asked to log in to Azar using any of your popular social media accounts. Those include Facebook or Instagram.
2. Alternatively, you can also set up an account with Azar itself. You will need a valid email ID for that. Azar will send a verification code to that ID. Upon verifying you will be able to view your Azar profile on the app.
3. You can thereafter set your preferences. Preferences include location, gender, and age group if any.
4. Once done, you can instantly start swiping and matching with people all over the world.
Key Features of Azar
· The app shows you profiles of several people that match your preference settings. If you like someone, swipe right. If the other person also swipes you right, you get a match with him/her. You can then converse and video chat with that person.
· To help break the ice, you can also use several hundred filters and stickers that Azar has in store. You can also make the other person wear virtual costume filters in video chat.
· The App converts conversation to any foreign language in real-time so you can make friends with people all across the world.
· The Azar team is very responsive and takes user feedback very seriously. If you are facing any issue, contact the team and consider it solved.
With over 70 billion matches already made by Azar, this app is widely popular among the youth. You can use Azar for PCs by following the steps mentioned above. Azar places priority in interpersonal relationships to bring out the best in people.