Keeping homes and workplaces secure and protected is the priority for anyone. Blink Home Security offers an enhanced security solution that makes it possible. With the help of the powerful Blink cameras, you can always keep an eye on your most valued places and steer away intruders. The Blink cameras are extremely tough, weather resistance and captures real-time HD footage of the place concerned. You can view the same by using the Blink app. Although the Blink app is officially only available in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store, you can download the app on your PC with the help of the steps laid out below. This process works irrespective of the operating system you are using.
How to download Blink Home Security App on your PC
As this app is available both in the Google Play Store as well as the iOS App Store, you can use either an Android or an iOS emulator to download the app on your PC. Both the processes are well described here
Using an Android Emulator
1. The main task of an emulator is to duplicate essential processes of one system and run it on another one. In this case, the emulator replicates the working of a smartphone which makes it possible to download apps meant for smartphones onto your PC.
2. You can use an Android emulator to complete the download since the app is there on the Google Play Store. The recommended emulator would be Nox Player. BlueStacks is also widely used and easily available on the internet from its official page. Any other Android emulator should also work perfectly fine.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed an emulator, launch it. The emulator home screen should look exactly like that of an Android smartphone with several icons there. Locate the Google Play Store icon and open it.
4. The app store will require you to log in here using a registered play store account. If you have an existing account, you can use it to log in or create a new one. The process of creating a new account is simple and just requires a valid email ID and verification of the same.
5. Once you have logged in successfully, you can download the apps available there. Search for Blink Home Security on the Search bar. The app should appear. Click on install.
6. After installation, the icon of Blink will be there on the homepage of the emulator.
Using an iOS Emulator
1. If you are using an iOS Emulator, the emulator will duplicate the functionalities of an iPhone. iPadian is a recommended iOS emulator that you can use. MobiOne Studio is another alternative.
2. After downloading an iOS emulator of your choice, install it on your PC and launch it. The interface of the emulator will be exactly like that of an iPhone. Open the App Store from the home screen.
3. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the App Store using your Apple ID. If you have an existing account, use that. Otherwise register for a new account.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, type Blink on the Search bar of the app store and click Enter.
5. Once you can locate Blink, click on ‘Install’ beside it. The icon of Blink will appear on the emulator home screen. Launch it and secure your homes!
Salient Features of Blink Home Security Solution
· Blink Home Security Cameras are artificially intelligent and superior devices. As soon as motion is detected via the sensors, you will be alerted by a notification on the app.
· The video streams are all 1080HD recordings without any lag in time.
· With the help of a new update, Blink cameras have now been equipped with infrared Night Vision. This allows cameras to pick up grain-free clear videos at night as well.
· The cameras are water-resistant and can beat all weathers with their sturdy built.
How to use the Blink App
1. Blink offers two types of cameras. One is the weatherproof outdoor camera and the other one is the indoor camera. After you buy Blink cameras according to your requirements, set up at vantage points.
2. Download the app on your smartphone or PC and switch on the Wi-fi. Search for Blink cameras nearby in the network.
3. The cameras you installed should show in available devices. Sync them with the app over the same wi-fi network and you are good to go!
With the help of this guide, you can now monitor required places from your PC with a bigger display. This enhances the user experience and allows you to assess the situation better. Blink Home Security System is increasingly gaining popularity as a reliable security solution and this guide gives you a new avenue to use it on your PC.