The Fantastical App is a revolutionary app that allows you to keep track of your tasks and events across all connected accounts. Made for Apple users by Flexibits, this powerful calendar also works on an array devices including the iPad/Macbook or iPhone!
But if you’re looking towards downloading it onto Windows PC then we’ve got some good news- there’s no need because our team has already done most work behind making sure people can enjoy their experience regardless what platform they use.
Fantastical for Windows – Is it Possible?
Unfortunately, Fantastical isn’t available for windows OS but there are few alternatives that you can download on your Windows device.
Fantastical Alternatives for Windows
Fantastical is one of the most popular calendar apps for Mac, but it’s not available for Windows. If you’re looking for a Fantastical alternative that works on Windows, there are several great options to choose from.
One option is Sunrise Calendar, which is available for free. It has a similar design to Fantastical and supports all the same features, including integration with Google Calendar, Exchange, and iCloud.
Another option is Deskcalc, which is also available for free. It has a similar design to Fantastical and supports all the same features, including integration with Google Calendar, Exchange, and iCloud.
If you’re willing to pay for a calendar app, one option is Agenda, which costs $4.99. It has a similar design to Fantastical and supports all the same features, including integration with Google Calendar, Exchange, and iCloud.
Finally, if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution that includes a calendar, tasks, and notes, one option is OneNote, which is included with Microsoft Office. It doesn’t have the same design as Fantastical, but it does support all the same features, including integration with Google Calendar, Exchange, and iCloud.
So, there you have it! These are just a few of the many great Fantastical alternatives for Windows.
How to Download Fantastical for PC using Emulators?
As this app is only available in the Apple Store, the first step to download Fantastical for windows will include downloading an iOS 3 emulator. The work of an emulator is to replicate the processes of one system to another. Here also, the emulator will emulate the Apple environment on your PC and make downloading this app possible.
There are numerous iOS emulators available online.
• MobiOne Studio and iPadian are two widely used and reliable options.
• After downloading and installing the emulator of your choice, you will find the Apple Store icon present on the homepage.
• You will be asked to sign in to the Apple Store before you can download any app. If you already have an Apple ID linked to the Apple Store, you can choose it here. Otherwise, you will have to make a new account and sign up for the store.
• The account set-up process is not long. After verification of your email, you will be registered with unrestricted access to all apps in the store..
• Search for Fantastical in App Store’s search box – it shows holidays as well as a search result – then click “install.”
Fantastical 2 for Windows
Fantastical 2 is the latest version of the app and you can download it for windows pc, just follow need to follow the above method.
Features of the Fantastical
· Fantastical is a calendar app that provides users with a one-app-all solution. Fantastical collects data from all synced calendars and connects across several devices and cloud storage. The compiled use best calendar app with its events it displayed to the user.
· The Fantastical app is a artificially intelligent and connects with your smartwatch as well (preferably Apple Watch).
· With the help of Fantastical, you can also keep track of all custom calendar sets, temperate, and weather updates every day and also message notifications on all your synced devices among others.
· The User Interface of Fantastical is aesthetic as well as informative at the same time. The display of Fantastical can be customized according to user preferences. The Calendar View also changes from device to device to give users the best experience that is most effective with their display settings and size.
· You can view each day week month in full-screen mode if there are significant details on the calendar that day. You can, similarly, view weeks, months, or even a year on full-screen mode at a time.
· You can directly download and keep attachments stored on Fantastical. Thereafter, you can upload them on your cloud storage or transfer to connected devices with a few clicks.
· The Fantastical app gives you a themed appearance of a Dark and Light background. Customized themes can also be opted for. The app changes themes on its own according to your device’s settings.
· Working in teams has never been easier with Fantastical. You can make a group calendar and authorize people of your group to access it. You can also share your calendar with the group. The group can also make amends and add events to the calendar sets.
· Fantastical adds all of your most frequent activities and/or events automatically and saves it as templates. This saves a lot of time zone support when you need to mark an event on the calendar in a hurry. This process can also be made repetitive and Fantastical will go on manage basic events automatically if you have a similar schedule for a significant number of days.
The Fantastical app is more than an ordinary calendar. Though the official variant is not available in any form other than Apple support, you can now download the app on any Operating system you like without any hassle. Follow the steps above and never miss a deadline with Fantastical for PC!