Are you looking to find a friend or even a romantic partner in the LGBT community? Grindr app is a social networking and dating app — and it allows you to find users near you. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to download and install Grindr for PC (Windows version). So whether you’re at home or on the go, you can keep up with your nearest and dearest Grindr buddies. Let’s get started!
Use web.grindr.com to access it on your desktop
The desktop version has been updated so users will have an extra button for logging in-app or going online via web browser when editing your profile details at www(dot)grindrr(dot)com/my Account/. Clicking this new “Web Login” option takes care of everything automatically; there isn’t even anything else necessary from here other than taking advantage of these features: photos QR codes etc.
How to Download Grindr for PC using Bluestacks
- Download BlueStacks on your PC from the official website.
- Sign-in to access the Play Store.
- Search “Grindr” in the search bar (at the top right corner)
- Click on Grindr icon and click to install.
- Follow the instructions and install in on your PC.
- That’s it. You can start using Grindr app on your PC.
– Profile customization
– Block other users
– Star feature to add users as favorites
– Group chat
– Search filters
– Private photo-sharing
– Ability to send your location
– Grindr app XTRA premium version
– Quick reporting feature
– Browse users through swiping
1) Why can’t I find the Gaymojis when I’m using the app on my computer?
The Gaymojis are found on a separate app that’s available on both iOS and Android. Thus, you have to go the Google Play Store using either of the two Android emulators we mentioned. Search for ‘Gaymoji’ and download it so that you can use over 500 of the stickers on Grindr llc.
2) Where is the ReCaptcha Verify Button?
If you cannot find the verify button, it may be due to the zoom level of your computer. Zooming in too much can make it disappear. Sometimes, it’s the Grindr llc app itself that is zoomed in. In this case, we recommend going to the Google Play Store and checking if you have the updated version.
3) How can I stop the Grindr app notifications from appearing on the emulator?
Open the Android emulator and then go to the social networking Grindr app. Click your profile. Next, click the gear icon at the upper right section. Click ‘Notification Settings’ and select ‘disable’ for sound or vibration notifications. Likewise, you can also disable notifications for both individual and group conversations in Grindr llc.