Hotspot Shield VPN Elite Proxy allows you to access the internet anonymously and get access to all restricted sites and apps due to geographical location or otherwise. This app shields your web traffic and identity whenever you want to. Hotspot is one of the best VPNs in the market that gives you complete freedom to surf the web without leaving any traces of your data sources while browsing simultaneously. If you check out the official page of Hotspot Shield, you will only find two variants of this app in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. Follow this guide to download this enhanced VPN on your PC and make Internet browsing secure and faster.
How to Download Hotspot Shield VPN using an Android Emulator
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, you can use an Android emulator to download this app on your PC. The work of an emulator, whatever the type may be, is to duplicate one system one another. By doing so, you can now run all the apps and programs of the former system on the latter.
2. In this case, the emulator emulates the Android setting. There are several good Android emulators in use, however, the recommended emulators will be BlueStacks and NoxPLayer. You can download any other emulator of your choice and still be able to download the VPN.
3. After you have downloaded the emulator, set it up, and install it on your PC. On launching the emulator, the theme will be exactly like that of an Android Smartphone. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home screen and open it.
4. On opening the app store, you will be asked to log in here using your Gmail ID. If you have a registered account with the Google Play Store, you can use that to log in. If not, you will have to create a new one. The process is very short and only requires an active mail and a verification of the same.
5. Once logged in, you can download any app from the Play Store on your emulator. Search for the Hotspot Shield Emulator on the search bar that should be located on the top of the page.
6. The app will appear as a search result. Install in.
7. After installation, you will find the icon of the app on the home screen of your emulator.
How to Download Hotspot Shield VPN using an iOS Emulator
1. You can use an iOS emulator to download this app as it is available in the Apple Store. The emulator here will emulate the settings of that of an iPhone.
2. The recommended iOS emulator for this purpose is iPadian and MobiOne Studios. However, you can use any other iOS emulator that you want which is readily available.
3. Once you have downloaded the emulator, install it on your PC and launch it. The appearance of the emulator will be exactly like that of the home screen of an iPhone.
4. Locate the App Store icon on the homepage and open it. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the Apple Store with your Apple ID. You can either use an existing ID or make a new one with a simple verification process.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the app store, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps there. Search for Hotspot Shield VPN. The app will appear immediately.
6. Click on install. The app will appear on your emulator with an icon on the home screen.
How Hotspot Shield works
Like good VPN apps, Hotspot Shield creates an encrypted passageway between your device and the target website you are trying to view. This passageway is secure and protected from outside infiltration. The VPN then bounces your signals off various servers across the world. This makes your IP address untraceable.
Hotspot Shield Elite
This is the paid version of the app. You can get this through a simple in-app purchase. With the help of this app, you can circulate your IP address between 20 countries of the world. There is a 7-day free trial that you can check out before purchasing the Elite version. An elite account also serves up to 5 devices at a time.
A VPN becomes very important when you want your affairs to be kept hidden from online malware and the likes. Follow this guide to download Hotspot Shield VPN Elite on your PC and enjoy secure web surfing.