InShot Video Editor is a flagship video editing and photo editing app which is very popular in China and slowly gaining ground across the world. With enhanced video and photo editing features which allow you to edit without compromising on the content quality, InShot is your go-to app for this purpose. InShot is officially available as a smartphone app for Android and iOS devices alongside several Chinese Android platforms. This, however, does not mean that you cannot download Inshot for PC or laptops and edit videos and photos there. By following the steps listed below, you will be able to download InShot for your Windows and Mac PCs without any hassle.
How to Download InShot for PC Windows 10 & Mac
1. As InShot is available as a smartphone, the quickest and easiest way to download it on a PC is through an emulator. The emulator replicates the working of one system onto another thereby allowing all apps that used the previous system to run, can now function on the new system as well.
2. You can use either an Android or an iOS emulator as the app is available in both the app stores. You can safely use any emulator available online as they all should work fine. BlueStacks (a popular Android emulator) and iPadian (a popular iOS emulator) can be used for this purpose.
3. Download the emulator and install it using the setup file. Once installed, launch the emulator.
4. If you are using an Android emulator, you will find the Google Play Store icon on the emulator’s homepage. Open the Play Store.
5. Here you will be required to log in to the app store before downloading any app. If you have a registered Gmail ID with the Play Store, you can use that to log in. If you do not have a pre-existing account, you will have to create a new account and register.
6. Once you have successfully logged in, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps in the store. Thereafter, by searching for the app, you will be able to download it.
7. If you are using an iOS emulator, you will find the Apple Store icon as you open the homepage of your emulator. Launch the store.
8. At this stage, you will be asked to log in with your Apple ID. If you do not have a pre-existing Apple ID that you have used to log on to the Apple Store before, you will have to set up a new account.
9. After you have gained access to the Apple Store by logging in, all you need to do is search for InShot in the search bar. The app will appear as a result and you can download it. The icon will appear on the homepage of the emulator. Launch it and enjoy editing your multimedia.
InShot – The All in One Video and Photo Editor you need
· InShot harbors very powerful editing features that enhance your photos and video manifold. With the help of the Video Trimmer Tool, you can perfectly cut and trim your videos to the length you require.
· The Splitting tool helps you to split a video into several separate segments. This tool comes in very handy for filmmakers. You can split a video several times to get the block of the video you want.
· InShot also allows you to merge videos with the merger tool. You can merge more than one video by importing on the relevant tracks. The Video Cropper also crops the frame size to your requirements.
· Inshot photo editor has a huge filter library with over 50 filters for every mood. You can change the background color of any image you like and even blur or add contrast to it.
· You can also add several thousand emojis and stickers to your pictures and directly upload them on top social media sites with the help of InShot’s in-app integration with Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
· As a new feature added to InShot, you can now add music tracks and also extract audio tracks from your videos. You can choose your music or choose from a wide range of Vlog music in InShot’s music library.
· The video you will finally export can be set according to the quality specifications you require. You can export 1080p full HD videos or lesser quality ones depending on which platform you will upload and its settings.
Editing videos and photos with a wider screen as that of a PC as compared to a smartphone is preferred by most people. Therefore, the value of this app also increases when used on a PC. This leads to an enhanced user experience and customer satisfaction. Download the inShot on your PC and start editing now!