iSmartView Pro as the name suggests is a smartphone app that connects with security cameras and delivers the live footage onto a smartphone. This app is compatible with both the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. iSmartView Pro provides users with the perfect security to keep places of interest-free from intruders and secure. Although this app is not available officially as a PC variant, this guide will help you to download iSmartViewPro for PC. By doing so, you can watch the footage on the cameras directly from your PC that has a wider display as compared to a smartphone.
How to Download iSmartViewPro for PC using an Android Emulator
1. Since this app is available in the Google Play Store, it can be downloaded using an Android emulator. The main function of the emulator is to exactly duplicate the Android process and its functions on to your PC and facilitate downloading the app.
2. The recommended Android emulator here is BlueStacks. Any other emulator can also be used. The download link to BlueStacks is there on their online website and is currently the most popular Android emulator.
3. After you download the emulator, install it on your PC and launch it. The user interface of the emulator will exactly look like that of an Android smartphone. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. Since you are accessing the store for the first time from your PC, you will be asked to log in to the app store. If you have an existing account, use those credentials. If you do not have one, you can immediately make a new account and register for the app store.
5. Once you have successfully registered yourself and logged in, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps in the store. Go to the search bar at the top of your window and search for iSmartView Pro.
6. As soon as the app appears, click on Install. The app will be downloaded and installed on your emulator. To launch the app, go to the app list of your emulator and locate the click on the smart view Pro icon.
How to Download iSmartViewPro App using an iOS emulator
1. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. MobiOne Studio is an alternative to it. Both these emulators are widely popular and reliable. Having said that, you can use any iOS emulator of your choice. If it works fine, the result will be the same.
2. Download the emulator and set it up on your OC. On launching it, the user interface of the emulator should resemble the interface of an iPhone. If it does not, repeat the steps with another emulator.
3. Open the App Store from the home page of the emulator. A login window will pop up. You will have to sign in to install any app. Either use an existing account or create a new one. The registration process is simple and simple requires an email verification process.
4. After logging in, go to the search bar at the top of the page and search for iSmartView Pro.
5. The app will immediately appear as a search result. Click on the ‘Install’ button right next to the app. iSmartView will be downloaded and installed on your emulator.
6. An icon of iSmartView Pro will appear on the homepage of your emulator. Launch the app and receive the feed directly from security cameras.
How to Connect iSmartView cameras to the App
1. Install the security cameras on vantage points in places that need to be surveyed.
2. Switch on the Wi-Fi in that place and activate the Wi-fi settings of the cameras too.
3. Download the app either on your smartphone or your PC with the help of this guide. Make sure Wi-Fi is switched on from the device you are operating.
4. Launch the app. The app will automatically detect Wi-fi connections around it. Connect it with your Wi-Fi signal. Once done, Go to available devices.
5. iSmartView Cameras will pop up on the list. Sync the cameras with the app and press ‘Record’ on the app.
A bigger PC display enhances the user-experience of iSmartView Pro. You can watch footage of several cameras at a time on the screen and inspect motion-detection alerts better. Try out iSmartViewPro for PC and keep your homes and workplaces safe.