Laudate is one of the best Catholic apps currently available. This app contains a detailed library of daily prayers along with prayer podcasts. Laudate has various versions of the Bible and even translated into various languages You can import and export prayer photos and share it with your friends and family. With the help of the podcast feature, you can listen to scripture readings anywhere while you are on the go. You can personalize the contents of the app to create a library of your favorite prayers. Laudate is available as a smartphone app currently but you can download Laudate for PC by following this guide.
How to Download Laudate for PC
The official versions of the Laudate app can be found both in the Google Play Store as well as the Apple Store. This means that either an Android or an Apple emulator can be used to download this app on your PC. Both these processes give you the same result so you can use either.
Using an iOS emulator to download Laudate App
1. An iOS emulator can be used to download Laudate on your PC. With the help of an emulator, you can duplicate the functions of an iOS-powered device on your PC. This will enable all apps that run on iOS to run on your PC using the emulator.
2. Download any iOS emulator of your choice. The recommended emulator would be iPadian. This emulator is widely used by people to run various iOS apps on PC. iPadian can be easily downloaded from its official source online. You can, however, use any emulator according to your convenience.
3. Once the emulator is downloaded, install it on your PC. On launching it, the appearance of the emulator will be exactly like that of an iPhone. You will find the App Store icon on the homepage of your emulator. Open the store.
4. Since this is the first time you are accessing the store from your PC, you will be asked to sign in. If you have an existing Apple ID, use it to sign in. If not, you can instantly create one. The process is short and just takes a simple email verification. Once you have successfully signed in, you can now download any app of your choice from the store.
5. Type Laudate on the search bar on the top of the store and press Enter. The app will immediately appear as a search result. Click on Install.
6. Once the installation is complete, you will find the app icon on the homepage of your emulator. Launch Laudate and start your daily prayers instantly.
Using an Android emulator to download Laudate App
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store as well, you can download it using an Android emulator. The emulator will emulate the Android smartphone settings on to your PC and facilitate downloading Laudate App.
2. You can use BlueStacks as a recommended emulator for this purpose. The emulator is one of the most popular Android emulators currently. The download link is available on their official web page. You can also download any other Android emulator and still successfully run Laudate on your PC.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. The theme of the emulator will be exactly like that of an Android smartphone. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the homepage of the emulator and open it.
4. At this stage, you will have to log in to the Play Store using your Google ID or create a new ID using a valid email address.
5. After logging in successfully, search for Laudate on the search bar. The app will instantly appear. Install Laudate. The icon will be there on the homepage of your emulator.
Laudate – The Most Comprehensive Catholic App
· With the help of the app, you can download and make an audio library compilation of all your favorite players.
· On picking a scheduled time, the prayers will be read out using the podcast feature.
· The app also offers daily meditation and bible reading screens.
· The app along with its several Bible versions can be translated to 20+ languages
If you lead a religious and pious Catholic life, you can download Laudate for PC alongside your smartphone. With so many featured prayers and Bible readings that the app supports, you can pray on the go with Laudate. Download Laudate on your PC as an alternative using this guide.