Live Net TV is a video streaming app that brings to its user exclusive content related to several sporting events such as cricket, football, cricket, and hockey. The Live Net TV app has been specially designed for sports enthusiasts around the world who are unable to catch their favorite players on TV. The app brings the world of sports onto smartphones and tablets, the likes of which you can watch from anywhere in the world with an active internet connection. Although Live Net TV App does not have an official PC version to it, by following this guide, you can download Live Net TV for PC.
How to Download Live Net TV for PC
1. The first step to downloading any mobile app on your PC is downloading an emulator to facilitate the process. The main function of an emulator is to bring about systems from one system to another. This allows all functions and operations of the first system to work on the latter. The role of an emulator, in this case, will be to simulate the Android settings on to your PC. Only then will you be able to download the app.
2. As Live Net TV app is available in the Google Play Store, you must be careful while downloading the emulator. Make sure the emulator you download is an Android one and not an iOS variant since Apple Store does not have this app.
3. The recommended Android emulator for this purpose will be BlueStacks. Nox Player is also a useful one. You can, however, download an emulator of your choice and it should work perfectly fine! Once you download the emulator and install it on your PC, launch it.
4. The theme of the emulator will be exactly like that of an Android smartphone. The home screen will have several icons such as Settings, Camera, and Gallery. Locate the Google Play Store icon and open it.
5. Since you are opening the Play Store for the first time from this PC, the opening page will be a login window where you will need to enter your credentials. Use an existing account if you have one. Otherwise, you can instantly create a new account by signing up. The process is simple and just requires your email verification.
6. Once you have successfully logged in, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps in the store. Search for ‘Live Net TV on the search bar on the top of your screen.
7. The app will appear as a search result almost instantly. Click on Install. You can also download any other app from the Play Store on to your PC using the same search process.
8. After installation, the Live Net TV icon will appear on the homepage of your emulator. Launch the app and enjoy ad-free sports!
Live Net TV – The one-stop sports channel you must have!
· Live Net TV offers users content from several sports including cricket. football, hockey, and tennis. The channel plans on extending the list to various other sports in the near future!
· Live Net TV is under PTV Sports which is a global Pakistani Sports channel owned by Pakistan Television Corporation. This channel holds broadcasting rights of various events across Pakistan and the world. This implies that there is never any dirt of content on Live Net TV.
· Live Net TV has been specifically well received by football and cricket fans due to the coverage of some of the biggest events of these sports in the world.
· Some of the cricketing events that Live Net TV broadcasts on its app are Test Matches, One Day Cricket and 20 overs cricket. Alongside covering international matches, the app also covers all the Premier Leagues across the world such as the Indian Premier League (IPL), Pakistan Premier League (PSL), Australian Big Bash, and also Bangladesh and Caribbean Premier Leagues.
· The user-friendly interface of the app makes it extremely smooth for people to navigate between various video streams.
· All of the content streamed on the app is in full 1080p HD and you can instantly share your favourite matches across various social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
The experience of watching a cricket match enhances when watched on a bigger display like your PC as compared to your smartphones. This guide helps you download Live Net TV for PC so that you can enjoy watching exciting sporting events on your PC with the help of Live Net TV.