If you are looking for a photo editing app to add colors and filters to your photographs and make it vibrant and warm, Moldiv is what you are looking for. Moldiv is an enhanced photo editing tool that is perfect for beginners as well as professionals. With the help of this one app, you can make collages, magazine-like edits as well as frame edits. There are more than 200 filters for different moods of your picture. Moldiv is only available as a smartphone app for Android and iPhone users. However, this guide will help you download this useful app on your PC or laptop irrespective of the operating system you are using.
How to Download Moldiv App for PC?
As this app is available both in the Apple Store as well as the Google Play Store as a smartphone, you can use both kinds of emulators to download it. The steps for both Android and iOS emulators are listed below.
Steps using an Android Emulator
1. You can download an Android Emulator for this process owing to the app’s availability in the Google Play Store. An emulator is a software that duplicates one system into another. This process enables software and functions of the former device to run on the new device. Here, the Android environment is duplicated on your PC
2. As a recommendation, BlueStacks is a perfectly suited Android emulator that is reliable and popularly used. It is also readily available online through its official page. You can, however, download any other Android emulator as you deem convenient.
3. After installation, launch the Emulator. The home screen of the emulator will be exactly that of an Android Smartphone. Find the Google Play Store icon on the home page and open it.
4. As you are opening the app store for the first time, you will need to log in first with your Gmail ID. You can use an existing Play Store account if you have one. If not, you will need to register for a new one.
5. Once you have logged in successfully to the Play Store, you can now download any application of your choice. Search for ‘Moldiv’ in the search bar.
6. The app will appear as a search result. Click on ‘Install.’ After installation, you can find the icon of Moldiv on the homepage of your emulator. Launch it and start editing!
Steps using an iOS Emulator
1. Alternatively, you can use an iOS Emulator if you are comfortable in working with Apple devices.
2. There are several good iOS Emulators available online that you can use. The recommended emulator for this app is iPadian and MobiOne Studios. Download either one of the two from their online sources or any other iOS emulator as you find convenient.
3. Install and set it up on your PC. On launching it you will find the theme of the emulator to be the same as that of an iPhone. Go to the App Store icon on the homepage and open it.
4. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the Apple Store. Use an existing Apple account if you have one. Otherwise, you can quickly create an Apple ID and use that to sign up. All it requires is an active mail ID and a simple verification.
5. Once you are logged in, you will now get unrestricted access to the apps in the store. Search for Moldiv Image Editor on the search bar and immediately the app will appear. Click on Install. After installation, the app will create an icon of itself on the homepage of the emulator. Use that to launch the app.
Salient Features of the Moldiv App
· With over 193 Filters in 13 Themes, this app gives your pictures the perfect upliftment and color contrast.
· You can make collages, magazines, posters, and various albums of themed images all through this one app.
· Moldiv has an inbuilt Pro camera with which you can directly add filters to the images you are taking.
· There are several beauty filters and enhancers with which you can touch upon marks on your skin, apply shades of tan and the like.
· Like other photo editing apps, you can also place stickers, emojis, and text on to your pictures and give it a revamped feel.
Follow this guide to download the Moldiv app on your PCs and Laptops. The app helps express memories through pictures and capture several other beautiful moments into albums that you can store anywhere on your devices. Download Moldiv and start editing now!