Do you wish to browse the internet and ensure full-proof security without worrying about any privacy issues? This can now be made possible with the Orfox application. Orfox is an application that enables you to do secured internet browsing while being completely anonymous. This application brings to you the tor browser that is a secure substitute to various other browsing options without the risk of any data privacy leaks and issues. This article will take you through a complete guide on how to download the Orfox application for a safe and secure internet browsing experience on your Windows PC for free.
The Orfox for Windows is built under the Tor Project and is listed as one of the best applications in the communications category of the Play Store. Undoubtedly, the application is in high demand among users who wish to download it on their Windows PC for a safe and secure internet browsing experience.
Orfox Application: Most Secured Application – Features and Functions
Some of the notable features and functions of the Orfox application- safest and the most secure browser are listed as follows-
- Orfox is a readily available and open-source application to download on mobile devices and desktop PCs.
- The application allows you to browse the internet without any censorship or undergoing any tracking by any third-party and prevents any surveillance, thereby enabling a completely anonymous and secured browsing experience to its users.
- The Orfox application is built upon the same source code as the Tor Browser, that is, in the compatibility of Firefox with enhanced privacy features that it offers to its users.
- The Orfox application lets you use blocked websites in your area and does not grant any site permission to track your location and activities.
- The application is compatible with android devices 2.3 and higher versions. The application can furthermore be downloaded to your PCs and laptops.
Steps to Download Orfox for Windows PC for Free
The growing popularity of the application has resulted in huge demand for the application in Windows and other desktop devices. We understand the significance of a secured browsing experience. Thus, we present you with a complete guide to downloading the Orfox application for the safest browsing experience without using any cookies for free on your Windows PC!
To download the application on your Windows PC, you first need to download an android emulator application. The android emulator will help you install the Orfox application, as it is initially developed for mobile devices. Still, with the emulator, you can now download it on your Windows OS.
Download Orfox using the Best Emulator Applications
The Orfox application can be downloaded on your Windows systems by first installing the best emulator application on your PCs and Laptops. Bluestacks and Nox Player are two of the top famous android emulators used for downloading android applications on your Personal Computers. To begin this download you need to go through the following steps to first install the android emulator application in your Windows OS.
BlueStacks and Nox Player are the top two emulator apps that are compatible with the Windows 10/ 8/ 7, Windows Vista SP2 Operating Systems.
- Their official websites can download the emulators for free.
- After running the downloaded file with the installation wizard process, you can complete the operation of your installation and finally launch the emulator.
How to install Orfox in Windows 10/8.1/7 OS: Free Download using Bluestacks/Nox Player
Once the emulator application is successfully downloaded from the official website of BlueStacks or Nox Player, you can now begin the process to download the Orfox application in your Windows operating systems by following the below mentioned simple steps-
- Launch the emulator application in your PC by double-clicking on the application icon on your desktop.
- After opening the application, you need to log in to your Google Account through the emulator application to be able to install the application from the play store/ app store with your registered Google account.
- Use the search bar tab to search for the Orfox application and locate the file in the search results.
- Click on the install option alongside the application and the automatic process of installation will be started.
- The Orfox application will thus be downloaded on your PC for free within the emulator.
- Launch and run the application by double-clicking the application icon in the emulator application.
You can thus start using the Orfox application by opening and running it through the emulator application and enjoy the enhanced privacy with the secured browsing. You can, therefore, now use the application in the same manner as used in your mobile devices. Any emulator applications such as BlueStacks that are compatible with your Windows OS will enable you to download the Orfox application. Another popular emulator application that has been emerging recently is called the MEmu Play. This emulator provides easy, smooth and fast downloads of the android applications into your Windows PC.
How to install Orfox App in Windows 10/8.1/7 OS using MEmu Play?
- Download the MEmu emulator directly from the official website of the emulator application from the internet.
- After the installation process is complete, launch the application and locate the Google Play Store option in the MEmu Emulator.
- Search for Orfox in the search bar of the Google Play Store in MEmu Emulator.
- Download the official app developed by The Tor Project by clicking on install.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can browse the application through MEmu emulator.
Alternatives to the Orfox Application
Although the Orfox application is considered the best when it comes to ensuring your privacy to its maximum, users can also refer to the alternatives to the Orfox browser app. Mozilla Firefox is considered to be the next best substitute for Orfox. It is available for free and is an open-source application with a secured browsing experience. Windows, Android, Mac, Linux and Android Tablet are several other alternatives to the Orfox application.
In case of any doubts that might arise, you can refer to these frequently asked questions below-
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Orfox application about?
Orfox application is brought to you by the Tor Project that enables you to browse the internet without any censorship, surveillance, and tracking by any third party. You can anonymously browse through the internet securely and privately.
- Which emulator is the best for downloading the Orfox application on Windows PC?
You can use any top emulators such as BlueStacks, Nox Player, or MEmu Emulator to download the android applications on your Windows PC. These emulators can be easily downloaded from their official websites on the internet.
- Is Orfox a safe browser to use?
Yes, in fact, Orfox provides you with the utmost secured experience without the risks of data privacy issues and thus enables you to have a safe and secured browsing experience.
- Can we install the Orfox application without using the emulators?
No, Orfox cannot be downloaded without using any android emulators. This is because Orfox is originally an android app and for enabling an installation in your Windows PC, you need to download a compatible emulator such as Bluestacks on your Windows OS.
You can easily download the Orfox application on your Windows PC for free using the aforementioned steps.