Peacock Premium TV Free Trial Availability in 2023
If you love the charm of old TV sitcoms and cannot find your favourite TV shows on popular OTT platforms like Netflix and Hulu, the Peacock TV app is here to save you. One of the most amazing online TV streaming apps, the Peacock TV app, has a vast collection of TV programs, movies, live news and sports content. Even though the app was created to provide free entertainment, you can now use this app on your TV against a paid subscription only.
Through this article, we will talk about the Peacock Premium TV app, its superb features, and how you can get your hands on the free trial for Peacock TV on your device.
Peacock TV and Its Features
With the Peacock TV app, you can easily access thousands of fantastic TV shows such as The Office, Bel-Air, Yellowstone, etc., as well as exclusive access to the Originals and latest shows from NBC and Bravo. The Peacock TV app has two paid subscription options: exciting features and unlimited free entertainment.
Here are some essential features of Peacock TV that make it stand out from other live-streaming apps-
- Peacock TV provides live streaming for news as well as sports channels too. So, you can now get entertained with live WWE and Premier League screening and stay informed on current affairs too.
- Access all the Universal, Focus Features and DreamWorks Animation movies at a button’s click now.
- You can also watch specific Peacock channels such as NBC Sports, Fallon Tonight, NBC News NOW, True Crime, etc. and even access all-Spanish TV programs and news channels from Telemundo.
- With Peacock TV, you can have over six profiles on one account for a better and personalised streaming and viewer experience.
- Upgrade to Premium or Premium Plus packages for specific shows, movies, or live sports channels.
Peacock Premium Free Trial Duration
If you plan to get a subscription to Peacock Premium, try out its trial version to understand its features and whether it fulfills your entertainment needs. You can unlock all premium features during the trial and see what all exclusive shows or movies are available. It will also help you decide whether this live-streaming app offers everything you need.
The trial period for Peacock Premium TV lasts seven days. You can always cancel the subscription during the trial if you do not want a paid subscription for Peacock Premium or are unsatisfied with the available programs and movies.
Benefits of Peacock Premium 7-Day Free Trial
The seven days free trial for Peacock Premium has several exciting benefits for users. You get to access all premium features of Peacock Premium subscription for free. It includes many movies, exclusive programs, TV shows, live news, sports channels, and more.
Here are some exciting benefits of getting the Premium subscription 7-day trial-
- The trial can be accessed on multiple devices simultaneously. You can use it on your smartphone, TV, PC, or tab.
- You can quickly test all available features of Peacock Premium through the free trial and check if it suits your requirement.
- The app is easy to use and lets you stream your favourite shows smoothly. You can have a first-hand experience of this with the seven day trial.
- The best thing is that if you are unsatisfied with its features or do not find the apt content for entertainment, you can cancel the subscription before the trial ends, and you will not be charged any subscription payment.
How to Activate the Peacock Premium Free Trial?
Activating the Premium subscription free trial version is quite simple. You can do that by below steps-
- Visit the official Peacock website or go to Google Play Store and download the app on your device.
- Now, go to the Sign-Up option and feed your credentials to create a new account to access Peacock TV.
- Once the account is created, select the Peacock TV Premium subscription option.
- Add a mode of payment under the payment details section. It is just a prerequisite to get a free trial. However, you do not need to worry about getting charged. The charges are only deducted after the trial period.
- Now, click the Start Your Trail option to initiate the trial period.
You have seven days to use the Peacock Premium TV app for entertainment.
Peacock Premium vs Premium Plus – What’s the Difference?
The Peacock TV app comes in two paid subscription options- Premium and Premium Plus. While the Premium version offers a monthly subscription at $4.99 and a yearly subscription at $49.99, the Premium Plus costs $9.99 monthly and $99.99 for the entire year. So, the Premium Plus version costs almost double the Premium version.
However, the Premium Plus version is better if you don’t like interruptions and want an ad-free entertainment app. With the Peacock Premium subscription, you get access to thousands of TV programs, movies but with regular commercials while you stream online.
Moreover, with a Premium Plus subscription, you can download and watch certain TV shows or movies offline by downloading them on your device.
What’s included in Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus?
Below is a list of entertainment shows and movies included in the Peacock Premium subscription-
- The Peacock Premium offers TV shows, movies, live-streaming sports, and news channels.
- You can watch the latest movies released in cinemas and access all exclusive TV shows such as The Office, Yellowstone, etc.
- All live events from WWE Premium are included in this pack, along with the Royal Rumble play and Wrestle Mania.
- This subscription lets you watch exclusive Peacock Original content such as The Real Housewives of Miami, A Friend of the Family, Pitch Perfect, Poker face, etc.
- Live sports channels with access to league soccer games, golf, figure skating etc., are also available.
- Not just that, you also get access to the kids’ entertainment section, offering unique content for the younger audience.
While the above benefits are for the Premium version, the Premium Plus offers all the above. You can live stream without any ads interrupting you, stream for your local NBC shows round-the-clock, and even download content directly on your device.
Getting Peacock Premium Free with Xfinity & Cox
Peacock Premium is available as a free add-on with the Xfinity Flex for new customers or those with Xfinity Internet. However, Comcast has cut ties with Peacock Premium, and now you cannot avail of it with the COX cable connection as a free additional service.
No Deductions for Peacock Free Trial Subscription
The Peacock TV is a free app and does not require a free trial period. You are not required to share any payment details but only create an account to use the app.
Peacock Premium Pricing and Plans & Discounts
The Peacock Premium subscription costs $4.99 monthly and $49.99 for the annual package. Moreover, the Premium Plus subscription costs $9.99 per month and $99.99 for the year.
· Payment Methods Accepted by Peacock Premium
To get a Peacock Premium subscription, you can pay via PayPal, Visa card, MasterCard, Discover card, American Express card or use the in-app purchasing option, depending on your device.
Is It Worth Upgrading to the Peacock TV Premium Free Trial?
Although there is no way to upgrade for a free trial, opting for Peacock Premium free trial directly before buying the monthly or annual subscription is a good idea.
Discounts and Promo Codes for Peacock TV
Here are some discount and promotional offers for Peacock TV-
- If you are a Comcast or Flex user, you can avail of the Peacock TV paid subscription at a discount of $5 per month. Hence, your Premium subscription will be zero, and the Premium Plus subscription will be available at $5 per month.
- Spectrum customers get an extended trial duration for Peacock paid subscriptions. The brand also offers a one-year free trial based on some eligibility criteria for Spectrum TV customers. Similarly, Spectrum Internet users can avail free trial for 90 days if they are eligible for the offer.
- If you are a new subscriber to Peacock Premium, you can sign up for the Spectrum offer by visiting Peacock’s official website. However, if you are an existing user, you must cancel your subscription and apply for a new one to avail of this deal.
- For Spectrum Internet users with a cable connection, you can sync your Peacock Premium account with the Spectrum Internet account to avail of the free trial for 90 days.
Virtual Credit Cards That Work With Peacock TV Free Trial
You can get a Premium subscription free trial initiated without adding your card details in the payment information section. With the help of virtual credit cards, it is easier to avoid sharing your card details now. With brands like USUnlocked, you can create a virtual credit card now.
All you need to do is-
- Go to the official USUnlocked site and set up your account.
- Ensure you create an account under the Ship-to option to have a mail-forwarding contact address in the US. You will not be charged anything to set up this account.
- Now, deposit funds in the USUnlocked account to access the virtual card.
Once your virtual credit card has money deposits, you can unlock it and use it for the Peacock Premium subscription.
Below are some frequently asked questions about the Peacock Premium TV app.
- After the Peacock Trial Expires, What Should You Do?
Once the trial period expires, you can continue using the paid subscription if you would like to continue. However, in case you are not interested in using Peacock TV, you can cancel the subscription anytime.
It would help if you decided whether you want to continue using the app before the trial expires to avoid getting subscription money deducted from your account.
- Can You Cancel Peacock Premium During Free Trial?
Yes, you can always cancel the subscription before the trial ends. And it is best to do so to avoid any charges getting deducted from your account.
- How to Cancel Peacock Premium Free Trial
You can cancel your Peacock Premium trial by following the below procedure-
- Go to the Peacock app on your phone or TV.
- In the main menu, click Settings and then scroll to the end of the page.
- Click on the Account option and select Cancel the subscription option.
- The next screen will offer prompts that you need to follow to confirm that the subscription has been cancelled successfully.
But remember that depending on the device you try to cancel the subscription, the steps may differ slightly. If the above method does not work, visit their official website to cancel the trial. However, if the subscription was confirmed through a 3rd party application, you must cancel it through them.
Peacock TV Availability on Fire TV Stick, Roku, and Other Devices
Now you can easily access the Peacock TV app on various devices. Here is a list of all devices that support Peacock TV.
- Roku 2 (model 4210X)
- Roku 3 and Roku 4 (4200X and above)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3600X and above)
- Fire TV and tablet with OS version 6 or above.
Watching Peacock TV Outside of the US: How to Do It?
Since Peacock TV is only accessible to audiences based in the US, you cannot access it directly anywhere outside the country. An advanced VPN connection lets you spoof your current location and allow you to move within the location restrictions of the Peacock TV app. You can select a location within the US using your VPN and access the Peacock app easily.
Conclusion: Is Peacock Premium Free Trial Worth It?
If you are a sitcom enthusiast or a movie buff, getting your free trial for the Peacock Premium TV app will get you to the most recently released movies and the most exclusive shows unavailable on television or anywhere else on the internet.
Further, with the free trial, you can spend seven days watching your favourite shows and movies at zero cost. And who knows, you might purchase the paid subscription after the trial ends. So, get yourself registered for a free Peacock Premium trial today.