Podcast Addict for PC Windows 11/10/8.1 [Latest Version]
If you’re an avid podcast listener, chances are you’ve at least heard of the Podcast Addict app. It’s one of the most popular podcast apps available on Android and iOS devices, and the good news is that there’s now a desktop version available for Windows users! In this article, we’ll show you how to install and use Podcast Addict on your PC. So whether you’re a Windows user or not, keep reading to learn more about this fantastic podcast app!
How to Download Podcast Addict for PC using BlueStacks?
1. The first step towards downloading the Podcast Addict will be to download an emulator. Since this app is only supported by Android and available in the Google Play Store, you will require an Android Emulator for this process.
2. BlueStacks is one of the most widely used Android emulators that you can use as well. You can also use NoxPlayer as an Android emulator. Leaving these two, you can download any Android emulator that is readily available on the net and it should ideally work fine.
3. After downloading the emulator and installing the ‘.exe file’ on your PC or laptop, launch the emulator. On the homepage, you will find the Google Play Store icon.
4. On opening the icon, you will be asked to log in or sign up for the Play Store. This is a compulsory process that you have to complete before you can download any app from the store. If you already have a registered account, you can sign in with that. If you are completely new to the Play Store, then you have to make a new account and register yourself.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, the rest of the process is quite simple. You just have to search for Podcast Addict on the search bar and you will get the app ready for download and installation.
Features of Podcast Addict
· With almost a million different podcasts available in Podcast Addict, the user interface is very friendly and you can search for any podcast by using a name or any keyword.
· The podcasts in the app are arranged very categorically in various genres.
· You can also browse through various famous podcast channels such as BBC, Ted Talks, Gimlet, NPR, and several others.
· Podcast Addict recognizes through smart artificial intelligence, your favorite categories and recommends to you, podcasts of those genres.
· By the above method, it becomes easier for you to find podcasts that are similar to the ones that you are currently listening to.
· Podcast Addict also supports private and premium podcasts with the help of RSS feeds thereby giving individual performers a platform to upload their contents.
· The app, alongside being a podcast player, also works as an independent music player where you can make several playlists.
· The app also provides all basic and advanced functionalities of a music player. It includes volume boost, skip silence, Shuffle mode, looping and Sleep timer.
· You can also schedule the app to automatically download and update your playlists with the latest ones at a time of the day.
· Podcast channels of 5 languages (English, Chinese, French, German, and Italian) are available for users.
Alternatives to Podcast Addict App
· MusicBee is a free Windows supported software that can be used for any audio purpose, be it music or podcast. The app also has integrations with SoundCloud.
· Pocket Casts is another leading podcast player that has more than 300k podcasts in its library and many more being added every day. Pocket Casts is supported by all devices and operating systems. For premium content, you also have the option of in-app purchases.
· AntennaPod, similar to Podcast Addict, is also an Android-based free and open source podcast player that allows you to subscribe to famous podcast channels and automatically downloads your favorite episodes.
Podcast Addict for PC is a state-of-the-art podcast player that can also work as a stand-alone music player. Since this app is only available to Android smartphone users, other users, who would otherwise have been slighted out, can use the steps listed above in the article to download this app on their PCs and laptops. With a wider display to browse through the podcasts, the user experience will be greatly enhanced in the process.