If you are looking for a free application that allows you to make aesthetic paintings and enhances your sketches on an infinite canvas digital painting that is packed with an enormous brush and color library to choose from, Procreate is your go-to. It is available both as an iPad software and as an iPhone application it’s completely free to use, which goes by the name of Procreate Pocket. Next you can easily download Procreate for Windows PCs by following the simple methods given below.
Steps to Free Download Procreate for Windows
As Best Procreate Windows is not readily available as an application to be downloaded from the Chrome Webstore, an emulator has to be downloaded first that will load the macOS onto your PC’s virtual machine.
At this point, you will also require a copy of the macOS to be able to emulate successfully. To facilitate this process, you can install macOS High Sierra in your virtual machine, the likes of which is also available readily on any online resource.
Once the emulator is successfully installed, you can log in to your macOS and download Procreate from App Store. While several other emulators can be used, this process is simpler and hassle-free.
Some Windows Apps – Best procreate alternatives for windows in 2021
With changing times and advancing technology, today we are living in a digital world where everything is digitized. Right from digitizing the entire process to music production to digitizing the process of creating digital art, everything has been automated and compacted in such a way that users can easily access it on their electronic devices. Now that we have already mentioned about digitizing artwork, one of the champion applications in that domain is Procreate. However, it is only available for Mac and iOS users. Those who do not own such devices and yet want to work using such apps, in this article we shall elaborate about 5 such alternatives that can be easily accessed and used by any user.
1. Assembly: Known for its ability to produce high quality digital art, Assembly is available for users irrespective of their operating systems (including Mac). This application offers a wide variety of tools like Bezier editing tools, typography tools, all of which help the user enhance their work. It also provides a complete tutorial for beginners. Overall it is a good choice.
2. Autodesk Sketchbook: This is often recommended as the best alternative for Procreate Windows App. The artwork created can be exported as .jpeg, .png, .tiff etc. It has 190 brushes, 16-sector radial symmetry and predictive stroke features among the various other features. This application helps create artwork of fine quality at absolutely no cost
3. Adobe Photoshop Sketch: It is one of the top rated drawing apps available in the market, the reason being the huge selection of ink pens, graphite pencils, all exclusive features that the user can choose from. This application is known for giving smaller size outputs that make it easier for the user to share their art conveniently without compromising its quality. Its user interface is designed to provide a good experience to its user. Thus, it is an excellent alternative for Procreate App.
4. Concepts: This is an application that is associated with big brands like Disney, Apple, etc. which make use of it to create simple yet impactful and interesting drawings. Be it a small project or a huge venture, with Concepts’ assortment of pens, pencils, any and every project can be delivered with creativity. The best part about this application is, despite being such a premium tool it can be installed absolutely free of cost (though more features can be accessed using a premium subscription).
5. Krita: It is an open-source and free to install application that is regarded as one of the most suited alternatives for Procreate Windows. One can create comics, conceptual art or even very complex illustrations using the various tools that this app offers. It has a very developed user interface and overall it is a professional-level drawing application.
6. Ibis Paint: is a popular drawing app and painting app for a smartphone. The app is loaded with several hundred brush styles and pencil shades.
7. Corel Painter: is also another hefty procreate alternatives for windows that has earned its painting credibility through the years. It is available for both Windows and Mac users you can log in to your Windows Pcs.
8. ArtRage: is a new Windows and Android-based apps that is quickly gaining popularity amongst painters and artists because of its extremely user-friendly User Interface.
These were some of the best alternatives for Procreate app that are available in the market for Windows 10 in 2021.
Sketch your way to creativity
Procreate for pc is the best all-encompassing digital art studio that lets you make intuitive sketches, beautiful paintings, attractive illustrations and intelligent animations.
Procreate is officially available in two variants. Procreate app is Free for iPad pro also, as the name suggests, is for procreate iPad users and Procreate Pocket is supported in iPhones and other Apple devices. However, with the methods stated above, Windows users can mellifluously use this application as well.
To enhance your best drawing experience, Procreate app comes loaded with a brush library which consists of various artistic brushes advanced designs, pencils, and charcoals.
Brushes can be also be customized according to your drawing requirements through the Brush Studio. Simultaneously, you can download several brush templates from the mentioned clip studio paint as well.
One of the best Procreate adds aesthetics to your drawing with extreme brushes by including an enhanced colour library which allows you to mix and match every colour combination you require. By touching and holding onto your canvas, Colour brushes Companion pop up and aids in keeping you out of menus.
Colour Harmony and Colour Companion are two features that intuitively engage in assisting you in choosing background colours to complement your drawing or sketches. The Colour Panel can be used as a drag and move toolbar to navigate across your painting.
· You can undo an action by tapping on the screen using two fingers.
You can redo an action similarly by using three fingers. To hide your User Interface by simply tapping using four fingers.
Quick Shape assists you with art tools in perfect shapes. It identifies the shape you are drawing on the digital canvas and makes sure the dimensions of the drawn shape are perfectly adjusted.
The Colour Drop feature fills in a specific region of your painting with the required colour by a simple gesture.
Adding text to your artwork has been made simpler than ever before with the help of full font control editing tools. You can choose various font styles, sizes and typography to make text stand out in design on your canvas.
Procreate Pocket – Paint on the go
· Powered by Silica M, a state-of-the-art painting engine, you can create rich and fluid paintings from anywhere in the world using your mobile or laptop.
· The Layer system allows you to paint on several layers which can then be overlapped to create a subtle painting. Layers prove to be extremely beneficial when correcting errors. You can even export the painting layer by layer as PNG files, or even GIFs and MP4 files.
Apps like Procreate for Windows has redefined the drawing and sketching experience for users through artificially intelligent brush and colour studios. Even though Procreate App is officially available for Apple users only, you can easily Free Download Procreate on your Windows PCs and laptops and enjoy the same features. Do not let your Operating System decide how good your digital drawing art will be! Go ahead and Procreate!