Smart Life App is an efficient and smart home solution that allows you to control all your home appliances remotely. You can choose to operate your light bulbs, fans, air conditions, and several such electronic devices either from the Smart Life or use audio commands by connecting them to your voice assistant. This eco-friendly solution is gaining popularity where people are saving on electricity charges while coming home to a smart environment. Although Smart Life App is only available as a smartphone app on the Google Play Store and the Apple Store, you can download Smart Life App for PC as well while still having the app installed on your phone. The manifold benefits of this app can now be enjoyed on any PC or laptop alongside your phone.
How to Download Smart Life for PC?
There are two ways of downloading this app on your Windows PC. Both these methods involve downloading an emulator. The emulator will help in making the PC conducive so that the app can be downloaded there.
Downloading with an Android Emulator
1. As this app is available in the Google Play Store, you can use any Android emulator to download this app.
2. GameLoop and BlueStacks are two commonly used emulators. Both these emulators are compatible with both Windows and Mac users. You can also download any other emulator other than these two according to your convenience.
3. Download the emulator and install the application on your PC. Once installed, launch it.
4. On the homepage of the emulator, you will be able to locate the Google Play Store app there. Open the app.
5. At this stage, you will be asked for your login details. Only a valid Gmail ID will be accepted here. If you have a pre-existing Play Store account, you can sign in with that. If you do not have an account, you will have to make one.
6. The registration process is extremely simple. After putting in your email ID, a verification mail will be sent to your account. Enter the OTP and register yourself.
7. After completing the login process successfully, you will get unrestricted access to all the apps in the Store. Search for Smart Life in the search box and you will get the app. You can thereafter download it.
8. The icon will appear on the homepage of your emulator.
Downloading Smart life app using an iOS Emulator
1. You can also use an iOS Emulator to download Smart Life on your PC as this app is also available in the iOS Store.
2. For this purpose, you can use iPadian. It is a reliable iOS emulator and works smoothly on both Windows and Mac systems. Feel free to use any other iOS emulator that you have already worked with or know of.
3. Download and install the emulator successfully. Thereafter, launch it. The emulator will have the Apple Store icon there. Click on the icon.
4. Here again, you will need to log in to the store before you are allowed to download any app. An Apple ID has to be used for this purpose. If you do not have an Apple ID, you can easily create one in a few simple steps.
5. Once you have logged in successfully to the store, search for Smart Life.
6. As the app appears on the screen, press on install. The icon for Smart Life will appear on your emulator. Launch the application and enjoy living in a smart home.
Smart Life App – A comprehensive solution to a smarter home!
· Smart Life easily connects with all the smart devices in your house, be it the light bulbs, tube lights, the fans, or even the surveillance cameras on your doorstep.
· The process of using the app is extremely simple. Open the App. Make sure the Wi-fi is switched on for both your device and the appliances you want to connect to. Search for the devices. Once the names of the appliances pop-up on your screen, press sync.
· You can also sync the app with a voice assistant, such as Alexa or Google Voice Assistant. By doing so, you can set voice commands to turn on or off appliances or to regulate your fan speed amongst several more devices.
· If questionable motion is detected by any of the cameras, you are instantly notified with an alert message on your device.
· There is no limit to the number of appliances that you can connect to. The more, the better!
· You can also share the app’s privacy and accessibility settings with another family member, who will be authorized to control your devices in your absence.
This eco-friendly solution to a smarter home makes a huge positive impact on climate change by saving power and energy resources. With the help of this article, you can now download Smart Life app for PC irrespective of the operating system.