The SmartNews app delivers news from around the world at your fingertips through a very aesthetic and user-friendly application interface. From breaking news to news relating to any section be it sports, fashion, or business, SmartNews brings all of it together in your smartphone. The app is currently available in both Google Play Store and the Apple Store but not available in the Microsoft Store or Mac Store. With the help of this article, you will be able to download SmartNews for Windows 10 PCs and laptops and be aware of the things happening around the globe at all times. The steps listed below will help you do it.
Steps Involved to Download SmartNews for PC Windows 10:
1. To begin the process of downloading SmartNews for PC, you will be required to download an emulator. The basic function of an emulator is to replicate one computer or t environment to another to allow the functioning of an app in the new system that worked for the previous one.
2. Several emulators are available on the Internet and extremely easy to download. Below are also a few emulators that are widely used by people:
BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, Dolphin
iPadian, AIR Phone, Dolphin
3. If you are using an Android Emulator, after you download and install it on your PCs, you will find the Google Play Store icon on opening the emulator.
4. The Google Play Store requires an authentication with your google email ID. If you do not already have an account, then you will need to make a new one at this point.
5. After making your account and successfully signing in, you can simply search for SmartNews on the search bar and download it thereafter.
6. For an iOS emulator user, after downloading and installing the emulator, you will find the Apple Store icon as and when you open it in the home page itself.
7. On opening the Apple Store, you will have to log in or sign up to access the app store features. The authentication process for making a new Apple ID is quite long but once made, your account is secure.
8. Once you are logged in, you can search for SmartNews in the search bar and easily download it thereafter.
SmartNews for PC – News brought at your doorstep
· SmartNews is an extremely fast and enhanced news service. It brings breaking news from around the world within minutes to your phones.
· For breaking news that is directly related to your locality or country, SmartNews updates you with instant notifications.
· SmartNews uses a sophisticated algorithm that is powered by Artificial Intelligence. The algorithm automatically curates the most read news across the world and the articles which are getting the highest number of views or likes. Those articles are brought forward to your list of news as it may interest you following the recent trends.
· Not only does it bring you articles but also live news from top channels across the globe. Some of the news channels that you can add to your SmartNews list are USA Today, TechCrunch, Vox, NBC, and several others. This process does not require any kind of membership fee.
· SmartNews deploys the SmartView technology to bring news to people. Through this technology, users do not need to wait at all for articles and news to appear on their screens.
· SmartNews is also equipped with a built-in readability mode that allows users to concentrate better while reading news from the app.
· With the offline mode now into application, SmartNews allows you to browse through the latest news even while you are offline, from anywhere in the world.
Downloads and Prizes
· SmartNews is an extremely popular app with over 50 million downloads to its name already, and the numbers are fast increasing.
· According to their website, SmartNews has been rated as the ‘Best app of 2013’ by Apple and ‘The Best App of the Year 2013’ by Google.
SmartNews for PC covers news of all major sections of lifestyle and provides you with authenticated content. By exploring SmartNews on your PCs and laptops, you can be witness to the enhanced user experience which you might have been missing out on, from your smartphones. By following the steps mentioned in the article, you can enjoy SmartNews for Windows PC & Mac.