SoundHound app is an extremely creative and unique solution to discover music and add it to your favorite album. Whenever we walk into a store or a party where some good music is playing, it immediately catches our ears and we keep on guessing what the name of the track could be from the lyrics. What if there was an app for it! SoundHound is exactly what you are looking for in those circumstances. All you need to do is start the app and it automatically detects the music playing around you along with its lyrics. Although the app is not available as a PC version, this guide will help you download SoundHound for PC. Simply follow the steps laid out below:
Steps to download SoundHound for PC
1. As this app is available in both the Google Play Store as well as the Apple Store, an Android or an iOS emulator can be used to download the app on your PC. The emulator replicates either an Android or an iOS-like environment on your PC which facilitates the download process.
2. If you are using an Android emulator, the recommended emulator is BlueStacks. BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator currently. You can also use other Android emulators as per your convenience.
3. After you download and install the emulator, launch it. The emulator theme should be exactly like that of an Android smartphone. Find the Google Play Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. At this stage, you will be asked to log in to the store since you are accessing the Play Store for the first time from your PC. You can either use an existing Google Account to log in or register for a new account if you do not have one. The registration process is simple and just requires an email verification from the mail id you enter.
5. Once you have successfully logged in, go to the search bar, and search for SoundHound. The app should appear immediately. Install it on your emulator.
6. If you are using an iOS emulator, the recommended emulator is iPadian. MobiOne Studio is also a good alternative. Both these emulators can be downloaded easily from their online websites.
7. When you launch the emulator, the appearance should resemble that of an iPhone. If it does not, it means there is a problem and you should try with another emulator.
8. Find the Apple Store icon on the home page of your emulator and open it. A sign-in window will pop up. Sign in with your Apple ID if you have one or create a new account otherwise.
9. After logging in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to browse and download the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and type SoundHound there.
10. Once SoundHound appears on the screen, click on the install button. You will find the icon of the app on the home page of your emulator. Launch it and discover music on the go!
Notable Features of SoundHound
· SoundCloud checks for the sound frequency of the music playing around and matches with its huge library of songs to give you the name and lyrics of the track playing.
· You can not only discover the songs but also use SoundHound as a music player. You can add your favorite tracks to your personalized sound library.
· The app also creates a never-before Music Map. This map tells you what music you heard and where you heard it.
· Spotify accounts can be synced with SoundHound and you can import your favourite music into the app.
· The app is great for karaoke nights. Almost all of the songs have their music tracks in the SoundHound library. You can see the lyrics of a song on the screen while the track is playing and sing along with it.
· SoundHound also has an inbuilt YouTube player so you can stream your music videos like listening to them.
· With several in-app integrations with popular social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, you can easily share your playlists with friends and family too.
This app is a must-have for music lovers. Discovering music has never been easier than before with the help of SoundHound. This guide discovers an alternate to the usual smartphone app by allowing you to download SoundHound for PC.