StarMaker, as the name suggests, helps you grow into a singing star. If you are a bathroom singer or have a knack for singing, StarMaker is the perfect platform to enhance your voice and singing skills. With over 50 million users globally, StarMaker has an extensive karaoke music library featuring all the famous artists across the globe. All you need to do is press play and sing along with the track. Though this app does not have an official PC variant, this guide will help you download StarMaker for PC or laptop. Follow the steps below to know more
Steps to Download StarMaker for PC using an Android Emulator
1. Taking advantage of the fact that this app is available in the Google Play Store, an Android emulator can be used to download the app on your PC. The role of the emulator is to duplicate the processes of an Android smartphone onto a PC. This facilitates the process of downloading a smartphone app on the Emulator. The same process will be followed here.
2. The recommended emulator is BlueStacks. It is currently the most widely used Android emulator and has a significantly high rating. NoxPlayer can also be used as an alternative. The download links for the emulators are available online on their websites. Other than these two, any functional Android emulator should also do the job.
3. Download the emulator and launch it on your PC. The user interface of the emulator should resemble the interface of an Android smartphone. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home page of the emulator and open it.
4. At this stage, you will be required to sign in to the store before you can download any app. Either use an existing account credential if you have one or create a new account.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the app store, go to the Search tab at the top of the window and search for StarMaker. The app will instantly appear. Click on the Install button next to the app.
6. StarMaker will be installed to the emulator and its icon will appear on the homepage.
Steps to Download StarMaker using an iOS emulator
1. Since StarMaker is available in the Apple Store as well, an iOS emulator can also be used to download it on your PC.
2. The recommended iOS emulator in this case would be iPadian. A strong alternative is MobiOne Studios. Both these emulators are highly efficient and easily downloadable from their online sources.
3. Once you have downloaded an emulator of your convenience, launch it. The interface of the emulator should replicate that of an iPhone.
4. Upon opening the App Store of the emulator, you will have to log in first. You can either use an existing Apple account or create a new one instantly.
5. After doing so, go to the search bar at the top of the App Store and search for StarMaker. The app will instantly appear as a search result. Click on the Install button right next to the app.
6. The app will be downloaded and installed on your PC. Go to the Apps list of your emulator and search for StarMaker. You will find the icon of the app there. Launch it and record your favourite songs.
Notable Features of StarMaker
· The app makes music come alive and gives you a platform to showcase your talent to the world.
· There are millions of music tracks from all the famous artists across the world that you can sing to.
· With a new update, StarMaker has brought friends closer to music. Duet songs have been introduced. You can either sing a song with a friend or with an artist of your choice.
· Not only can you record your voice, but also edit your voice with stunning audio effects. Some of the effects that StarMaker has are treble, Equalizer, reverb, audio pitch, gain, and voice tuning.
· You can also record videos along with the songs and post them directly on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube.
StarMaker is a very innovative platform for closet singers. Not only does it allow users to record on tracks but it also allows editing them. Editing becomes so much easier when done on a PC as compared to a smartphone. Try out the StarMaker for PC and become a star!