Talkatone is a popular app that lets you make phone calls and send text messages for free. You can also call any phone in the U.S. or Canada for free, but there is a limit of six minutes per month on international calls. If you need to call someone more often than that, you’ll need to purchase Talkatone’s premium subscription. Talkatone is available for iOS and Android devices, as well as PC and Mac computers. In this article, we’ll show you how to download Talkatone for Windows PC using an emulator.
How to Install TalkaTone for PC using BlueStacks?
TalkaTone is not officially available for Windows OS but we can download it on computer using the Bluestacks android emulator.
This app is simple to install and easy to use. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get TalkaTone up and running on your PC using BlueStacks. Keep reading for steps on how to install TalkaTone on PC!
- Download and install BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account.
- Click on the “Apps” icon in the top-left corner of the home screen.
- Type “TalkaTone” into the search bar and press “Enter”.
- The TalkaTone app will appear in the search results. Click on it and then click “Install”.
- TalkaTone will be installed and will appear in the “All Apps” section of the home screen.
Download & Install TalkaTone on PC using Nox Player
TalkaTone can be installed on a Windows PC using the Nox Player emulator. First, download and install Nox Player on your PC.
- TalkaTone is a free Voice over IP (voip) app for Windows PC that allows you to make calls to other TalkaTone users for free, or call any phone number in the world at low rates.
- To install TalkaTone on your Windows PC, you first need to download and install Nox Player.
- Once Nox Player is installed, open it and go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for “TalkaTone” and install it.
- Once TalkaTone is installed, open it and create a new account.
- You can now start making calls to other TalkaTone users for free, or call any phone number in the world at low rates.
Key Features of TalkaTone App
This US-based app allows you to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls without an actual call subscription.
Once you download this app, TalkaTone will allocate you a phone number. The calls you will make thereafter from the app will be from that number. Share the number with your contact list and receive incoming calls from them.
The whole process takes place without you spending a single penny on call minutes. The calls are made over your Wi-Fi connection or cellular data.
Not only can you make unlimited calls but also enjoy unlimited texts. The texts will also be exchanged from your allocated number.
The number you receive is not permanent. You can request a new number and you will be allocated one within a few minutes.
FAQs about TalkaTone
Q. Is Talkatone legit?
Ans – Yes, Talkatone is a legitimate app.
Q. Which country supports Talkatone?
Ans -Talkatone is supported by the US.
Q. What app is better than Talkatone?
Ans – There is no definitive answer to this question as people have different preferences.
Q. Why do people use Talkatone?
Ans -Talkatone is popular due to the fact that it is free and allows users to make calls and send texts to the US for free.
Q. Does Talkatone work outside the US?
Yes. Yes, Talkatone works outside of the US.
Q. Is Talkatone free forever?
Ans – No, Talkatone is not free forever.
Q. What are Talkatone fair use limits?
Ans – There are no set Talkatone fair use limits, but they ask that users be mindful of their data usage.
Q- How long does a Talkatone number last?
Ans – Talkatone numbers last indefinitely as long as the user keeps the app installed on their device.
That’s all there is to it! You can now enjoy the best of TalkaTone on your PC. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We would be happy to help you out. Until next time, stay connected and keep talking! Thanks for reading our article on how to install and use TalkaTone on your PC. Have you tried using this app yet? What do you think of it? Let us know in the comments below.