Textra App is an attractive and fast third-party messaging and chatting platform. If you are bored with your stock Android messaging format and want to make messaging fun and colorful, Textra provides the perfect breakthrough for that purpose. The app makes texting and chatting exciting like never before with the help of its aesthetic user interface and extremely simple usability. With over 100 different themes and texting options, Textra App is a must-have on your smartphone. Although this app cannot be downloaded on a PC from its official website, the fact that it is an Android smartphone app can be put to use to achieve that. The guide will inform you about the steps required to download Textra app for PC and make texting exciting there too!
How to Download Textra App for PC
1. The key here to downloading any smartphone application on your PC is an emulator. The main function of an emulator is to replicate the smartphone processes and systems on your PC. This makes your PC conducive to any smartphone app and you can download it on the emulator thereafter.
2. This method works for both Windows as well as Mac users since the emulators mentioned here are compatible with both the operating systems. As this app is only available in the Google Play Store, you will strictly have to download an Android emulator only. This means that iOS emulators will not work here due to the app’s unavailability in the Apple Store.
3. The recommended Android emulators that you can download are BlueStacks and Nox Player. Both these emulators can be easily downloaded online from their official websites. They are reliable and will perfectly serve your purpose in this case. However, these two are not the only Android emulators available online. There are plenty more that you can use and download Textra on your PC.
4. After you have downloaded an Android emulator of your convenience, install it on your OC and launch it. The interface of the emulator will resemble that of an Android smartphone exactly. This is indicative of the fact that the emulator is working. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the home page and open it.
5. As you are opening the store for the first time using your PC, you will have to log in to it before you can download any app from there. This means that you will have to log in either with an existing account if you have one, or simply create a new one. The process is extremely easy and just takes a simple email verification.
6. After you have successfully logged in, you can download any app of your choice on your emulator. Locate the search bar at the top of the app store and search for Textra App.
7. The app will appear as a search result immediately. Click on the Install button next to it.
8. Textra will be installed on your PC. You will find an icon of Textra created on the homepage of your PC. Launch the app and start texting!
Simple yet Attractive Features that make Textra stand out
· One of the most attractive features of this app is its huge theme library with over 180 material designs to select from. Other than the available themes in the library, Texter gives you the flexibility of personalizing themes and settings within the application.
· The app has dark, light, as well as auto night modes thereby saving screen brightness. The chats can be minimized into bubbles that can float on your screen. The bubbles enlarge on clicking with the chat details of the concerned person.
· The chat box has a quick snap camera, multi-select picture gallery settings as well as group texting.
· You can insert an unlimited number of emojis and GIFs from the Texter library. The app also gives you the option of downloading online stickers and pasting it on your chats.
· The app is perfectly compatible with several state-of-the-art technologies like PushBullet, MightyText, Android Wear, and Android Auto.
With the help of this guide, you can make texting and chat with friends and family fun on your PCs as well. The guide works perfectly with all major operating systems so you need not worry about specifications. Try out this alternative and let us know!