A must-have for every guitarist out there, ToneBridge as the name suggests has inbuilt guitar tones which you can use. The specialty of this app is that you can find over 9000 songs presets of over 2000 artists. You no longer need to sit long hours and make your tunes sound exactly like the guitar playing in a song. All you need to do is download the ToneBridge app, search for the song, and use the preset tone to get the exact sound you want. You can download this app on your PC by following the guide here as it is always easier to mix sound on a PC as compared to a smartphone. Currently, there is no official PC version to it. You can only find ToneBridge Guitar Effects as a smartphone app for both Android and iOS-powered devices.
How to Download ToneBridge Guitar Effects on your PC
To download Tone Bridge which is a smartphone app, you will need an emulator. Since this app is available both in the Google Play Store as well as the Apple Store, either an Android or an iOS emulator can be used to download it. Both processes should work equally fine.
Steps to Download Tone Bridge using an Android Emulator
1. The main purpose of using an emulator is to make sure your computer can run smartphone applications. The emulator replicates the Android environment on your system and makes it conducive for apps like Tone Bridge.
2. BlueStacks and Nox Player are two recommended Android emulators that you can use for this purpose. Both apps are available online from their official websites. You can still use any other emulator according to your convenience, the outcome is the same.
3. After downloading the emulator, install it on your PC and launch it. The visual appearance of the emulator will be like that of an Android smartphone. Find the Google Play Store icon on the home page and open it.
4. Since you are using the app store for the first time with your PC, you will have to log in to the store using your Gmail ID. here you can either use an existing account if you have one or make a new account. You will be sent a verification to the mail ID you enter, after which you will be registered.
5. Once you have logged in to the Store, go to the search bar on the top of the page and search for ToneBridge Guitar Effects. The app will appear instantly in front of you. Click on Install beside it.
6. After the installation process, the app will create an icon for itself which you will find on the homepage of your emulator. Launch the app and start playing on incredible tones.
Steps to Download ToneBridge App using an iOS Emulator
1. The same process can be repeated using an iOS emulator as you can get this app on the Apple Store as well.
2. Two recommended iOS emulators that are widely used are iPadian and MobiOne Studio. Both these emulators are easily downloadable from their online resources. You can, however, use any other iOS emulator and still be able to download the app on your PC.
3. Download and launch the emulator. The theme of the emulator should be just like that of an iPhone. Open the App Store.
4. You can either use a pre-existing Apple ID to log in or create a new one then and there. Once you have logged in, you can download any app from there on to your emulator.
5. Search for Tone Bridge on the search bar and click on install once the app appears. The app icon will appear on your emulator’s Apps list.
Tone Bridge – Bringing Amazing Guitar Tones on your Devices
· The process of using the app is extremely simple. Plug in your guitar into your smartphone or PC wherever the app is installed. Select the tone you want to play in from the app and you are good to go!
· Each tone on the app gives you a preview of how it would sound along with the song.
· The app is equipped with enhanced noise reduction effects that allow a clean tone on your guitar.
· The tones range from heavy death metal to clean acoustic as per song requirements. You can also twerk and play with your pick-up settings for even more fine-tuning of your music.
· The app also offers pedalboards to switch between solos and rhythm in songs.
· The Tone Bridge is extremely helpful and ready to incorporate any tone you find catchy. All you need to do is email them your request and they will take care of it!
Guitarists find it easy to mix and match their tones on their PCs. This guide is a bonus that allows them to use beautiful tones right from Tone Bridge without having to shift to their smartphones. The guide gives an alternative to the conventional way in which people use Tone Bridge