Download VRV app for PC Windows 10 for Free
Do you revolve around the fantasizing world of anime and movies or shows?
Well, one problem often encountered by movie buffs and binge-watchers is finding one streaming platform with plenty of shows and a broad genre of movies.
So, have you thought about trying the VRV app for PC?
When it comes to introducing the VRV app, it can be said that it is a fantastic streaming service that will fulfill your dream to watch anime, sci-fi, shows, cartoons, movies, and a lot more from just one library. No more wandering around in search of anime shows on separate streaming services and regular movies or cartoons on other platforms.
So if you wanted an overview about the VRV app in depth, before deciding to download the app, then here it is. Read ahead and find more about it for yourself and your friends.
Everything you need to know about the VRV Desktop app:
If you are curious to find out what a VRV app is, then let’s get into the details below.
As already mentioned, VRV app is a streaming service that lets you enjoy a number of shows and movies from a huge variety of genres such as anime, sci-fi, other forms of animated shows, etc.
Developed by Ellation, LLC Entertainment, you can use the VRV app for catching up shows and movies from the following streaming services:
– Cartoon Hangover
– Rooster Teeth
– VRV Select
With this, let’s take a look at the key features of VRV app elaborately below.
Noteworthy Features of VRV app:
Few of the commendable offerings of the VRV streaming service is going to impress you so well that you will want to download this app on your PC immediately:
- This streaming service is available on many web browsers, Windows, MAC, Android, iOS, etc.
- You can easily download and watch it for free.
- For ad-free experience and offline viewing, take up the premium plan.
- The premium membership is available at an affordable price of $9.99 per month.
- Buffering speed is fast for the app.
- Subbed content is available for ease of viewing
Merits and Demerits of using VRV app:
Below we will discuss the pros and cons of this application:
- Offers offline downloads.
- Wide genre of content available.
- Affordable membership plans to choose from.
- No disturbance from ads.
- Sometimes channels can disappear suddenly.
How to Download VRV App for Windows?
Now you know that VRV opens doors to unlimited viewing experience from a number of streaming services, therefore, you must be thinking how to download it for Windows PC?
We all prefer viewing our favourite shows and movies on our PCs, rather than our small smartphone screens. Therefore, it becomes essential that you have the steps of downloading the VRV app on your PC in your fingertips.
|File Size||Depends on the device (23.79 MB)|
|OS||Xbox One, Android, Windows 10, MacOS|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||16 April 2020|
You can download it from the Microsoft Store directly and also from the Google Play Store via the use of Emulators. Emulators are apps that are designed to run Android on your Windows system.
Method 1. Download from Microsoft store
- Click the link to go to the Microsoft Store.
- Then, tap on the Get button to acquire the VRV app for your Windows PC.
- Further, enter the Microsoft Office credentials to sign into your Microsoft Office account.
- You can further complete the purchase formalities and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation process.
Method 2. From the Play Store via Emulators
You can first download and install the Android emulator program on your Windows computer. The emulator app will further help you obtain the VRV app from the Play Store link on your Windows PC.
We will utilize Bluestacks Android emulator application for downloading this tool on your Windows or Mac device.
- From the download link to get the Bluestacks software on your Windows PC.
- Then, run the file installer by double clicking the bluestacks.exe file.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Then, click on the Bluestacks app to open it and sign in with your Google account further.
- After this, you will get the option of opening Google Play Store from the home screen of the emulator app.
- As the Google Play Store opens up, look for the VRV app in the search box.
- Finally, press the install button to install VRV application on your Windows PC.
- Once the installation is complete, you will find the VRV app icon in the Bluestacks installed apps folder.
Why can’t VRV apps be Downloaded from Google Play Store?
As you now understand that to watch plethora of shows and movies from the above-mentioned streaming sites, you can download the VRV app on your Windows machine.
Downloading the app from Google Play Store on Windows PC is not a possibility without an emulator. Also, users might find certain kinds of geo-restrictions imposed that can prevent the app from being downloaded directly from the Google Play Store.
Question 1. Is VRV streaming service free?
Yes, you can access this streaming site for free. It offers upto 20000 hours of free content that is updated regularly.
Question 2. Can you download this app on Windows PC?
Yes, you can download the VRV app on Windows computer. You can refer to the steps we have provided in the above article for downloading the VRV app on your Windows PC.
Question 3. Can I use the Crunchyroll app with VRV?
Yes, you can absolutely access the anime shows of Crunchyroll with the VRV streaming service.
Thus, in a nutshell, we can say that you can definitely give it a try to VRV app streaming service if you are looking for huge collections of films, TV shows, and web series from different streaming sites at one place. You can utilize the aforementioned steps to get the VRV app for PC and enjoy a movie marathon.