WiseView is a free mobile application developed by Hanwha Techwin for its security products. The application connects with Techwin’s security cameras that have been installed and sends live video feed to your mobiles. The app is available for free, both in the Google Play Store and the Apple Store. While any mobile display is quite small to watch several security feeds at the same time, you can download WiseView for PC and laptops, and secure your places of work from anywhere. The following methods laid out will facilitate this process:
WiseView: Enhanced Workplace Security
WiseView delivers to your doorstep live CCTV footage from all your security cameras through your mobile phones. The application is intuitive and user-friendly. For every security camera that you install, you just need to sync the P2P ID of that particular camera with your app. This will then enable you to watch live footage of your workplace from anywhere in the world. WiseView also gives you the option of recording any part of the live feed for scrutiny or other purposes.
Steps to Download WiseView for PCs and Laptops
To download and run an application that is primarily designed for smartphones, requires an emulator that has to be downloaded to emulate the Android or iOS environment on your PCs.
Method 1: Download WiseView For Windows using BlueStacks
1. BlueStacks is one of the most popular and reliable Android emulators that there is in the market. It can be downloaded on to your machines and supports both Windows and Mac systems.
2. The download link to BlueStacks is as follows: https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
3. Once you download Blue Stacks, open the ‘.exe’ file and install in on your computers.
4. On installation, the home screen of BlueStacks will show up. It will closely resemble the display of that of an Android-powered smartphone.
5. Google Play Store will already be installed. You will need to log in or sign up to be able to download apps from the Playstore.
6. If you are not a Gmail user, you will be required to create an account. Once you have logged in successfully, all you need to do is simply search for WiseView on the search bar.
7. Once located, hit Install and your app will appear on the start screen (or home page) of BlueStacks.
Method 2: Nox App Player
1. Another popular emulator that can be used for downloading any Android application on your PCs is the Nox App Player.
2. The download link to Nox App Player is as follows: https://www.bignox.com/
3. The process that needs to be followed thereafter is similar to the steps laid down in the earlier methods.
4. Once you have signed in to Google Play Store, you can easily download the application which will then appear on the home page of Nox App Player.
If you are a gamer and looking for a gaming emulator to run WiseView on, KOPLAYER is your best bet. This emulator even allows you to create keyboard shortcuts to access several applications and functions. The download link to KOPLAYER is as follows: https://koplayerpc.com/
Key Features that make WiseView Stand out
· WiseView is the perfect security solution to protect and monitor work areas and reprimand breach of access as caught on tape by the security cameras. WiseView lets you add multiple CCTV camera feeds to your dashboard and the connectively between the cameras and the app is quite smooth.
· The quality of performance does not drop on adding several cameras to the app. This shows that this application can tackle and successfully store huge amounts of video streams without encountering malfunctions.
· You can also take screenshots on live as well as pre-recorded footage via the app itself.
Crystal -Clear Video Footage
· WiseView does not distort video quality while displaying it on your PCs and laptops which would otherwise defeat the process of placing a security camera in the first place. The promised video quality of the security cameras is kept intact.
· The bigger displays of laptops and PCs gives better clarity while viewing the video feeds.
Real-time streaming with no Delays
· The displayed footage is completely real-time with none to negligible delay even if several cameras are added to WiseView. Switching between live feeds is also swift and interruption-free.
WiseView is a comprehensive security solution that keeps your workplace and businesses protected at all times. While this app is just available for mobile phones, you can now use this application on your PCs and laptops for a better experience.