WPS WPA Tester is a state-of-the-art testing application that informs users of the vulnerability quotient of a Wireless Access Point. Wireless access points are the entry points that devices use to connect to a wireless network. Therefore, it becomes essential to have the network checked for security before connecting to it. The testing is done through pin codes that are algorithmically generated by the app. Although this app is not available as a PC version, it can be downloaded on your PC or laptop with the help of an emulator. Follow the steps laid out below to download WPS WPA Tester for PC.
How to Download WPS WPA Tester for PC
Like any typical smartphone app, this app too can be downloaded on a PC with the help of an emulator. Since the app is available in both the Google Play Store and the Apple Store, you can either use an Android or an iOS emulator to download it. Please find detailed steps for both processes.
Steps to Download WPA WPS Tester using an Android Emulator
1. An Android emulator can be used due to the app’s availability in the Google Play Store. The main function of an emulator is to replicate Android processes on your PC. By doing so, it facilitates the process of downloading any smartphone app.
2. The recommended Android Emulator is BlueStacks. You can also use Nox Player as an alternative. Both these emulators are widely used and reliable. The download links to the emulators can be found on their official websites online.
3. You can also use any other emulator other than these two according to your convenience. After downloading the emulator on your PC, install it and launch it. You should find the user interface of the emulator to exactly resemble that of an Android smartphone. If not, then uninstall the emulator, download another one and repeat the process.
4. Locate the Google Play Store icon on the homepage of your emulator and open it. You will be asked to log in to the store first since you are accessing Play Store for the first time from your PC. You can either use an existing Google Account or create a new one.
5. Once you have successfully logged in to the store, go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for WPA WPS Tester. The app will come up instantly as a search result.
6. Click on the Install button next to the app. The app will be installed on your PC. To launch the app, go to the Apps list on your emulator and click on the WPA WPS tester icon.
Steps to Download WPA WPS Tester using an iOS Emulator
1. Since this app is available in the Apple Store, an iOS emulator can be used to download this app. The recommended iOS Emulator is iPadian. The download link to the app is available online on iPadian’s official website.
2. After downloading the emulator on your PC, launch it. The user interface of the emulator should replicate that of an iPhone’s.
3. Locate the Apple Store on the home page of the emulator and open it. At this stage, you will be required to log in to the store before you can download any app. Use either an existing account or create a new one.
4. Once you have successfully logged in, go to the Search bar at the top of the window and search for WPA WPS Tester. The app will instantly appear.
5. Install it on your PC. To open it, locate the app icon on the homepage of the emulator and launch it.
Features of WPA WPS Tester
· The app tests the feasibility and vulnerability of Wi-Fi networks.
· The testing is done mainly by using pin codes. The pins are generated by the app which are stored in a local database for many Access Points.
· The BruteForce mode of testing is the strongest mode that the app offers.
· The app is extremely secure and asks for user permission before accessing Wi-Fi or network passwords.
Download WPS WPA Tester for PC and try out the app to securely connect to safe and reliable Access points only. While on the go, keep your laptop safe from unknown networks by downloading this app using this guide!