When users are too used to playing on a gamepad, then playing other games that involve the usage of keyboard and mouse can reduce efficiency and gaming experience. Here is when the Xpadder comes to the rescue. You can play your favourite games that do not support the gamepad without having to use the keyboard and mouse. This can be done with the help of Xpadder for windows that simulates the movements of the input devices, that is, the keyboard and mouse with the use of a gamepad!
Many users are thus increasingly using the gamepad for optimum efficiency and convenience to play their favourite games online. You can now play your favourite games that don’t come along with the support of a joystick by downloading Xpadder on your Windows PC
Xpadder comes with many features as a control pad that enhances the gaming experience. Some of the notable features of Xpadder are as follows-
- You can use Xpadder for controlling your Windows Operating Systems.
- Xpadder works as a great customisable game controller with games that do not support a joystick.
- Its effective control pad provides for a great support in running and playing the gaming applications that do not have a smooth support over the gaming controls.
- The Xpadder application allows complete mouse and keyboard emulation.
- With built-in multiple controllers that facilitate different customisations, it enables the users to play multiplayer games with ease.
- You can play DOS games that do not originally support the gamepad with the help of Xpadder.
- You can control Windows Media Player and several other software programs with Xpadder.
- With its powerful technology to simulate the keyboard and mouse, it can control up to 16 controllers.
- It’s easy compatibility with different devices will enable the gamers to access Xpadder with joystick, gamepad, and arcade sticks.
- Additional features of rumble and vibration can be added with Xpadder in apps that do not have this feature.
- The Xpadder application is available for free installation across the Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP operating systems.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD XPADDER APPLICATION FOR WINDOWS 10?
The Xpadder application is available for download on Windows for free. However, you can only download the older version of the Xpadder application on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and XP operating systems for free. The older version still consists of a lot of features but not the latest ones that were later on updated in the last app upgrade. However, many users have found the application to still be useful and satisfactory with the older version of the application.
The steps involved in downloading the application are as follows-
- Firstly you need to download android emulators to be able to install the latest version of the Xpadder with the updated features.
- You can easily locate and download the top emulator application called BlueStacks from the internet.
- Once the download is completed, After the download is complete, you must now install the file in order to finally run it. The automated installing wizard will complete the downloading process. Then click on finish.
- Next, you need to run the BlueStacks application and search on its search bar for “Xpadder”.
- Locate the Xpadder application and install it from the option besides the application.
- Once this application is successfully downloaded, you then will have to plug in a controller.
- The plugging of the controller will enable the Xpadder app to run functionally.
You can now easily configure your controller irrespective of it being an older version using the Xpadder version which is available for free.
However, many people might also like to get the fully functional Xpadder app version with all the latest updates. We have therefore got you covered with the complete guide of downloading the updated version of Xpadder application.
For the users interested in downloading the latest updated version, you need to take a note that this is a paid version and thus cannot be downloaded for free.
COMPLETE GUIDE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF XPADDER (PAID)
The users who wish to download the updated version to obtain the benefits of all the latest updates do not have to worry about paying huge sums of money. The latest updated version of the Xpadder application is available for a price of only $9.99.
The steps of downloading the paid version that comprises all the latest updates are comparatively easier. You first have to make a payment in order to directly get the Xpadder app download link.
The steps to download the Xpadder application with the updated features are as follows-
- Firstly, you need to go to their official website to download the application, the website link is https://xpadder.com
- When at the website, you then have to select your region/location/country and the preferred language.
- This will take you to the next page where you will have to enter your credentials, that is your email id to make the payment with your registered mail id.
- You have to then open your email and locate the mail in your inbox to find the payment link generated. You will be directed to the payment gateways to make the payment in your preferred mode of payment, after clicking on the link.
- This will take you to the direct download of the Xpadder application. You will thus be able to download the new updated version will the latest features of the Xpadder app right after making the payment with the given link.
The aforementioned steps thus provide you with the complete guide to download the old version of the application available for free as well as the paid version of the updated and latest Xpadder application with all its latest features. However, in case of any doubts that might arise, here are certain frequently asked questions that might help you with your queries.
- What is the Xpadder application about?
Xpadder is an emulator application that simulates the input devices namely keyboard and mouse for gamepad/joystick controls.
- How does the functioning of Xpadder work?
Once you have downloaded and installed the Xpadder application in your Windows OS, you have to run the application. Once you start running the application, you can configure the application as per your requirements. The app thus emulates the keys of your mouse and your keyboard to enhance your gaming experience. You have the option to customise the configuration in both the versions of the applicaiton.
- When was the last free version of Xpadder released?
The latest free version of the Xpadder application is 5.3 which was released in 2008.
- Can I download the latest Xpadder application version for free?
No, the latest version of Xpadder with the updated and new features is not available to download for free, but the old version can be downloaded for free.
However, the latest version is available at an affordable price of only $9.99 and is comparatively easier to download.